Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What A Surprise!!



I'm pregnant! Got the for sure confirmation last night at my doctor's appointment! We're calling the baby "nugget" since we do not know the sex yet! We are sooo beyond excited!

There's just so much to do! So much to prepare for! Brandon said he's so impatient he doesn't know how he can wait 9 months. I'm saying THANK GOODNESS FOR NINE MONTHS so I can get my mind and life somewhat adjusted and prepared for the little bundle of joy! I have been reading up a storm! Part way through one book, finished a Pregger magazine last night, have about 5 more left... and let me just say, I am NOT a reader! It's like I dont have the patience to just sit and read. I can read when I exercise on a treadmill or elliptical, but not just sit on the couch and read. However, there's a whole new me! I want to know everything I can about how to be the best "host" for my little nugget's first 9 months of life!

I've been dreaming about nursery colors, about outfits, about what lil nugget is going to look like! I am really hoping for a blondie! I just love my husband's blonde hair (when it's cut and you can actually SEE it's blonde... babe, seriously, go get a haircut lol) And we both have blue eyes so how unfortunate can one be to have a baby without blue eyes when both chromosomes should have the Blue Eye Gene! I'm just sayin..

I am just SO excited to go through this 9 month journey! I can't stress it enough! I can't learn enough, prepare enough, or daydream enough while waiting in expectation of our little nugget!

5 comments:

  1. I think you are going to be a great mother! I love your idea of a blog, I cant wait to read about your experience as you go through it. Its a beautiful thing! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I hope its going to be a boy!Then uncle Greg could show him how to play sports!(Sorry Brandon)
    But I am super excited for the both of you,and I will try to post rude comments to Brandon as much as I can.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Greg...if it's a boy he's going to play real sports. If I need someone to teach him synchronized swimming or how to sew I'll know where to turn. Thanks for the offer :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Babe, I find it hilarious that your name is StupidDog lol

    ReplyDelete